Viridian At a Glance
Each Viridian device can virtualize workstations and servers whenever needed. This
powerful technology allows you to keep working, even when your server suffers a
major failure. Unlike other virtualization devices, Viridian provides this critical
technology both locally on the device and remotely in our data centers, ensuring
your business never stops running.
- Up to 5 TB on-site and off-site backup
- Industry-leading on and off-site virtualization
- On and off-site backup
- Local virtualization brings failed servers back up in minutes reducing downtime
- Powerful 64 Bit AMD Dual Core or Intel Quad Core CPU allows for fast virtualization
- Daily offsite snapshots provide access to previous versions of data
- 100% US based customer support
- In the event of a disaster or device failure, full data recovery is available in
less than 24 hours
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Windows Server 2000 and above.
- All devices come with a 3 year hardware warranty
- Seamless integration with industry-leading StorageCraft ShadowProtect software
- Up to 4 Gigabit NIC's
- Available in tower and rack-mount chassis form factors
Datto uses the cutting edge VirtualBox virtualization environment. This software
is capable of virtualizing complex and demanding systems. VirtualBox supports 64Bit
operating systems and applications. Each Viridian includes up to 4 Gigabit NIC's
providing dedicated network cards for virtualized servers. VirtualBox software also
provides convenient remote access capabilities. When combined with powerful ShadowProtect
backup software, servers can be recovered and virtualized in just minutes.
Each Datto Viridian device is powered by a powerful 64 Bit CPU. Viridian devices
can be ordered with up to four Gigabit NIC's and 12 GB of ram. This allows for the
device to virtualize up to 4 servers simultaneously. Viridian devices can also be
ordered with local RAID allowing for faster file access and increased reliability.
Back to Viridian Main
Back to Main Product Catalog